I'm always trying new stuff whether its a new store, restaurant, service, book, vacation spot, website etc and I like to write/rave on it. I'm also random and go on random rants about things that i think are funny, annoying, or that excite me. Welcome to my collection of random thoughts :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Make money while you stuff your face!

Well I havent blogged in awhile.  1) I do not really have the time to 2) when I have the time I dont want to or cannot think of anything I care to share.

HOWEVER, I have recently discovered something so exciting I could wet my pants I'm so excited!  Ok maybe that is an exaggeration but I'm super pumped.  Those close to me know i sign up for all kinds of stuff for free stuff.  I get points for miles, points and money for clicking paid emails, money for using certain website coupons... While its not much money, it slowly adds up and is some nice fun money to go shopping or store away some day.

I was in the elevator of my office and there was an ad for a daily resturant deal.  So I went back to my desk and looked it up to see at the bottom a link for a rewards program.  I clicked on it and immediately got excited.  I found a website called IDine.  They are part of a reward network.  How it works, is there is a long list of restaurants ( you search by city or zipcode or name) and find tons of restaurants that participate.  You register up to 5 debit or credit cards and anytime you eat at one of those restaurants it sends you a 20 second survey, you fill it out and you get 5% back from your TOTAL  bill.  I was excited because several places I dine at were on there.  Well then i got even MORE EXCITED!   i noticed that the 3 healthy premade food places we buy all of our groceries was on there!!!  Real Meals 365, Myfitfoods, and Trumeals in addition to all the other places i sometimes go to.  Since we no longer frequent the grocery store, these places get a nice little bit from me every month so why not get 5% back!  IT GETS BETTER!  Once you've spent $250 total on the program they bump you up to 10% back and $750 you get 15% back.  They keep your earnings until it reaches $20 bucks and at the end of the month send you American Express Cards in the increments of $20. 

So basically replacing my groceries at Realmeals 365 in 2 weeks has put me in the 10% category.  Real meals offers an option where if you spend $500 prepaid they give you 10% off everything.  So if i went in to real meals (lets assume at this point i am a 15% receiver) and i decide to buy the $500 prepaid.  That month i would get $75 back from IDine and then everytime i went in i would get 10% off or basically $50 worth of food.  So thats $125!!!!

Anyways, I suggest checking it out, even if you only earn a few bucks on a month doing it it cant hurt.  or if you like to travel, you can do the other dining reward program which gives you miles for dollars.  i tried registering for both but it caught me and you cant have the same card in 2 programs.  DARN!

Anyways, check it out. http://www.idine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment