I'm always trying new stuff whether its a new store, restaurant, service, book, vacation spot, website etc and I like to write/rave on it. I'm also random and go on random rants about things that i think are funny, annoying, or that excite me. Welcome to my collection of random thoughts :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Time shenanigans

Well its almost Easter... my favorite holiday and i am super pumped!  In addition to it being Easter this weekend its also one of my best friend's weddings and I am maid of honor.  :) 
We've had a lot of fun with all the parties and planning since last year.  I meant to post pictures of all the party stuff we've done because i secertly wish i could be a party planner.  I love all the little details! Unfortunately i do not have very good photos of them.   For her shower we had a cute little candy bar with diamond rings on the tags (tiffany's rings of course). Her lingerie shower we had a cute clothes line with some paper bras and panties and some cute favors with tags that have lingerie on it.  Thanks to Ana (another bridesmaid) we had the cutest most delicious cupcakes at both parties....









With Easter coming up I cant help but want to cook and make cutsie little things.  I made huge easter baskets for my boyfriends niece and nephew last night.  I only put a few eggs with candy but they got a ton of toys.  For his nephew the basket is green with his name in green and cute little image.  Inside the basket he has a cute brown stuffed lamb, easter coloring book, water guns, a cool bouncy light up caterpillar in yellow, a lego set, dinosaur stickers , a cute brown journal with a giraffe on it.  For his niece its a big purple and pink basket with a white lamb, coloring book, a little girl barbie (barbie's baby sister) with bunny ears on ( it looks like his niece), nail polish and pedicure set, a pink journal with a monkey on it, dora the explorer stickers, and a pink version of the caterpillar in the other one.  I'll have to post pictures later.....

So the rest of the week i am planning on cooking some goodies for our families.  If you havent had a cake ball.  GO GET ONE NOW!  i am making different kind of cake balls.  I am a little nervous because I have never made them before so hopefully they come out well.  In addition I am decorating some easter cookies for everyone.  I'm gonna be busy but its going to be worth it.

I'll post about my cake ball experience later. 

For now.  Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment