I'm always trying new stuff whether its a new store, restaurant, service, book, vacation spot, website etc and I like to write/rave on it. I'm also random and go on random rants about things that i think are funny, annoying, or that excite me. Welcome to my collection of random thoughts :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

its been awhile....

Lots to blog about....
If you know me most of this you already know...
If you don't know me then this is all new to you....

First off, biggest change is my precious puppy Skuttle passed away u expectantly when we took him on vacation with us last September. Turns out skuttle had an auto immune disorder that had gone undetected and killed him without warning out of nowhere! It's been devastating! I miss him every day 






So other things that are new....
- become obsessed with crochet and now have an etsy shop! Www.etsy.com/shop/ecarolsmith 
- in February we got an old English sheepdog puppy named Maggie! She is adorable! I wish skuttle was here to play with her!

There are some other new things but I just got a new app for my iPad that makes blogging easy because now I won't have to use my laptop! Hopefully now I can blog more often! I'd like to start blogging about my plethora of crafting and baking I have done recently and posts about Maggie!

Here's to hopefully keeping up with my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment