I'm always trying new stuff whether its a new store, restaurant, service, book, vacation spot, website etc and I like to write/rave on it. I'm also random and go on random rants about things that i think are funny, annoying, or that excite me. Welcome to my collection of random thoughts :)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Birchbox

Birchbox










Do you love being a girl and all the fun beauty stuff we get to play with?
Do you love getting legit ,ail that isn't junk or a bill?
If you answered yes, then you need to sign up for birchbox!

Birchbox is a monthly beauty sample subscription. For 10 bucks a month you get awesome samples sent to your door, some of which are full size and well worth more than 10 bucks! Once a month you get a box with samples as well as a card with descriptions and information regarding the samples you received! Not everyone gets the same samples each month. Each person fills out a beauty profile so your samples are tailored to you!  Their website has all the products featured in different boxes for that month with tips and info! If you want to order any of those samples full size they ship for free! Oh! You also earn points for each month and for purchases towards money off purchases! Awesome!

So what did I get my first month?


Stila smokey eye





A card with these three colors and instructions on how to master the smokey eye! Haven't tried this yet, waiting for a special occasion!

Orofluido Elixir







Omf this is amazing! This was totally sent because I filled out that I have dry frizzy hair! It's a hair elixir that is meant to make your hair soft, silky and strong and easy to manage! It helps your hair dry faster when wet and helps make it more manageable when it is dry! What's great is it doesn't make your hair look oily!!! I can put it in my hair after I wash it at night and then again in the morning without it dulling your hair or making it a greaseball! It has a fabulous amber scent! I think I will order this it's that great on my hair!


Tea forte tea








I got three of these teas and each one is supposed to help beauty from within! All built with antioxidants to help your skin from the inside out! I had the cherry marzipan this week and loved it!  It's supposed to help reduce fine lines. I also got cucumber mint which Promotes collagen and I also got Honey yuzu helps your skin renew itself. The only one I didn't get was the coconut lychee for Protecting your skin from free radicals! I'd definitely drink these!


Harvey Prince Ageless perfume







I love this! Light fruity/flowery scent. The sample is small but it actually has a sprayer on it which usually lasts longer for me!


Haven't gotte to try these but pink nail polish and a tinted moisturizer... Can't wait to try 









Check out all the times samples this month.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment