I'm always trying new stuff whether its a new store, restaurant, service, book, vacation spot, website etc and I like to write/rave on it. I'm also random and go on random rants about things that i think are funny, annoying, or that excite me. Welcome to my collection of random thoughts :)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday VOX box

Do you like getting free stuff?  I sure as heck do!  I recently signed up to be an Influenster.com tester for their VOX boxes.  You sign up and based on your hobbies and interests, you qualify for various boxes that they send out for users to test and provide feedback!
I was lucky enough to receive the Holiday box this year.  It was packed with:

GOODY QUIKSTYLE:
The #Quikstyle brush cuts your beauty routine time down by 30%. I only brush my hair when its wet since my hair is so curly.  This brush definitely helps it dry faster and since I got a new blow dryer for Christmas I used it to straighten my hair and it worked great!

NYC NEW YORK COLOR:
~ #LiquidLipshine in Nude York City complements every look! Its a pretty neutral shade that isn't sticky and moisturizes lips!  Love it

KISS NAILS: Nail decals are the new hit.  I haven't had a chance to use mine yet but I love nail decals because they last a long time and i always get compliments.  I received a metallic pattern so I want to save them for an occasion where I'm dressed up! 

QUAKER REAL MEDLEYS:
~ Perfect for breakfast on-the-go #RealMedleys keeps you fueled all morning long!  These little on the go delights come in a little carton type bowl that you just add the water and go.  Perfect for mornings you are running late or need to throw in your gym bag!


EBOOST:
A water enhancement that provides energy and daily vitamins.  I got a pomegranate one which was delicious and made the prettiest pink color in my water!

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE:
~I got the deep cleansing Mud mask. I love these things and have used them for years.  They are great little treats for your skin and great for girls nights.  I always pack them in my suit case for myself and friends on trips!

I haven't used this yet but you can too! SOLE SOCIETY:
~ This $25 off coupon only lasts until the end of the month! Anyone can use the INFLUENSTER25 code. They have super cute and affordable shoes!

here is a photo of some of my goodies

Sign up today and you could be checking out the next group of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment